Curbside pickup is available Monday-Thursday from 9:30am – 6:30 pm and Friday – Saturday from 9:30am-4:30pm. To place an order, call us or visit our online catalog and log into your account to reserve items.
- We will notify you by phone when your items are ready so be sure we have your current phone number. When you are logged into your online account, you can view and edit your contact preferences and information under the account tab. You can also update your information by phone.
- After you receive notification that your order is ready, visit the library during curbside pickup hours to pick up your items. Curbside orders must be picked up within 3 business days.
- When you arrive, park behind the library in one of the designated numbered spots near the back atrium entrance and call the library to request your materials. Let us know the number of your parking spot.
- We will bring your items to your car. Be prepared to show your library card(s) or state issued photo ID.
- For contactless pickup, unlock the door to your cargo area or pop your trunk and we will place your materials inside and close the door/trunk.
- If you have materials to return, place them in the curbside return.
- Items will be checked out to you the day the order is filled, regardless of the day you pick them up. If your card is already full, items will be checked out after you return the necessary number of items.
- We will fill orders as fast as possible, but orders placed within 1 hour of the end of pick-up hours may not be available until the next day pickup is available. If demand becomes too high, we may place curbside fill limits per card or per family.
- If you have long overdue items you will have to return them before you may borrow additional materials. If items are lost, you will need to pay for them before checking out additional items.
- We will not provide curbside service if lightning or severe weather is in the area.
To reserve items online:
- Click Catalog/My account at the top of our website.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Log On. Enter your 8-digit library card number number (start with the first zero and skip the last digit) and enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, click forgot password. If you don’t have a password you must call and have us add one to your account.
- Search for items. The catalog will show if the item is available. Click on the item of interest.
- On the right, click reserve.
- Once your item says successfully reserved, click ok to close the details page.
- To view your account, click My items. This will normally show what books are waiting for pickup and what remains on reserve. However, while we are offering curbside services, items will be checked out to you as soon as we fill the reserve, rather than the day you pick up the items. You can also see the other items you have out, any fines due, change your account information and view your history. Please be sure your correct phone number is listed so we can contact you about your reserves. We will contact you by phone when your order is ready.
- If you reserve an item that is “out” you will be notified by text, email, or phone when the item is returned and it’s your turn to borrow it.